Tuesday, May 5, 2020

April Bestsellers!

It's that time again! Time to round up last months bestsellers... I love this post because it's always a fun look into what YOU my readers are loving.  I am here everyday talking about what I love and what is inspiring me, so it's fun to turn the tables and get your perspective on what resonated with you  all. It's no surprise that some seriously comfy and casual pieces made the list this month - and really every month around here - you all love a versatile piece every month, but this month definitely included some very cozy pieces for being at home.

Let's take a look at your favorites...

Jumpsuit (above)
In the number one spot is this adorable and very comfortable jumpsuit. It's super soft, washes well and is perfect for everyday wear. I love to layer over it with a jacket or cardigan, but it's great on it's own too. This piece runs true to size, I am in my usual size small. It's also available in lots of color options.
Shown with: Birkenstocks

This was by far my MOST worn jeans this month. In fact, pretty much my ONLY worn pair. I love that they are cropped so they hit right at the ankle for me (I'm 5'4) and the light wash is perfect for fall. They have the perfect amount of stretch to make them super flattering too. I am between 26 & 27 with Madewell jeans and this pair is a 27 (as are all of my skinny jeans from Madewell).

Neon Sweatshirt (above)
Unfortunately this exact sweatshirt is sold out! I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a restock because it's so good! But I found quite a few similar options here, here, here, here and here. It's been such a fun pop of color to wear this spring. You can see six ways to style it here!
Shown with: jeans, similar sneakers

Black Tank (above)
This easy black tank is perfect for spring and summer. It layers great or works on it's own too. This style sells out super fast every year. It runs big, so make sure to size down or the armpit holes can be too big. Plus, it's under $20!
Shown with: jeans

White Sweater (above)
This was a bestseller last month and it made the list again this month. No surprise why! It's super soft, perfectly slouchy, works with jeans or leggings or shorts and is all around amazing. I wear mine ALOT. Plus it's 100% cotton, so it's perfect for spring. I am in my usual size small, it runs a little oversized. If you are between sizes you may want to go down a size if you don't want it super slouchy.
Shown with: jeans


 

site design by kiki co.