Sunday, April 5, 2020

sale alert: 9 J.Crew closet staples that are on sale!

The sales right now are so insane and while a lot of us aren't getting dressed like we usually do we are still trying to take advantage of these major markdowns for future wear. Some of the sales are just too good to not take advantage of. J.Crew's basics and closet staples are some of the best out there. Today I am featuring 9 pieces that I own and love from the sale. Everything here is 40% off with some pieces being 50% off - and the sale ends tonight!


top row, from left: 
linen tee, I have this from last year and love it. It's a modern twist on a classic piece and super accessible for everyday wear. I went up a size to a size medium with this top.
Juliette collarless sweater blazer, this piece is so beautiful and classic. Perfect for throwing on over tanks with jeans or dressed up for the office. This piece runs super big. I went down two sizes to an xxs.
white demi boot jeans, I love this fun cut for spring and summer. They work great with tees and tanks and sandals. These jeans run true to size.

middle row, from left:
sweater blazer, I love this piece so much I have it in three colors (white, black and camel) it's super classic and comfortable while also looking very pulled together. It's a great mom on the go piece for all season. This piece runs a little big, I went down a size to XS.
striped top, every closet needs this simple piece! I wear it year round on it's own or layered with cardigans, jackets or blazers. This piece runs true to size.
downtown field jacket, this is an iconic J.Crew piece. So classic and perfect for spring and summer. The gold hardware on this is just beautiful. This jacket runs a little big, I went down a size to XS. 

bottom row, from left:
leopard swimsuit, I originally got this for spring break but it will have to wait until summer. It's SO cute though and such a fun statement. I found this suit to be true to size. 
quilted field jacket, I purchased this 3 years ago (I think!?) and it's still a favorite. It's soft and quite warm and works great for chilly spring days. This jacket runs a little big, I went down a size to XS.
tippi sweater, these simple sweaters are great staples for your wardrobe. On their own or layered with jackets or blazers they are perfect for all seasons. I own one in black and grey. They are true to size, I have my usual size small.


 

site design by kiki co.