Friday, April 24, 2020

3 less than 3 minute makeup routines!

Easy and simple is my MO right now... and I doubt I am alone. The days are filled with managing a super busy household and my own work right now. Many days I go without makeup, but on the days that I DO wear it I never regret it. It helps me feel more like myself and lately I feel like it's hard to connect with that feeling. It's been overrun by cleaning up the kitchen 20 times a day, corralling 2 teens with online school, wondering where we will get toilet paper next and deciding what to make for dinner AGAIN (gosh, dinner time comes around quicker and quicker these days, doesn't it?).

If you are looking for simple and quick makeup routines to help feel a little more pulled together or for an important zoom meeting or even a house party app meet up with friends, here are three fun looks I pulled together! And please, I beg of you... ignore my roots (says every woman in America right now)!

Note: you can get 20% off your Beautycounter order if you sign up here... such a good deal!



(above & below)
The Bare Mininimum
This is my daily look about 80% of the time. I am creature of habit. I'm sure you can relate. I start with Dew Skin Foundation (#2) and follow it up a quick swipe of blush (Nectar is my favorite), quickly touch up my brows with this brow pencil in Dark.  For the eyes I do a little smudged eyeliner in black and my favorite mascara, I love that it has a primer and mascara in one tube.  Finally a quick swipe of lip gloss in Bare Shimmer and I'm feeling like a new person! 



(above & below)
Bold & Beautiful
Often times we think of bold makeup looks as complicated. But they can be very easy! I used the base of Dew Skin Foundation (#2), Brow Pencil (dark), and mascara. Then just simply added a fun RED lip (color is Girls Night Out) and a liquid eyeliner (this one is so easy to use!). (note: the lipstick shown here is a mini size that is no longer available, the lipstick linked will be a full size - about double this size!)
shown with headband - on sale!



(above & below)
Pretty in Pink
It never fails that pink lip gloss puts me in a good mood! This one looks super bright in the tube but on the lips it's very sweet and feminine.  This look is ultra simple! With the same base of Dew Skin Foundation (#2), Brow Pencil (dark), and mascara I simply added a bright pink lip gloss in color Azalea and a quick swipe of this cream blush in color Hibiscus.  It's easy to wear and looks great too. (note: the lip gloss shown here is a mini size that is no longer available, the lip gloss linked will be a full size - about double this size!)



 

site design by kiki co.