Friday, February 7, 2020

on my radar: February 2020

Here are a few fun things on my radar this month... February is a month where thinking about spring is inevitable but the weather is still very much in winter-mode. I'm all about hints of spring where it fits and these great pieces still work for winter for the most part. And then a few items that I'm already squirreling away for spring or spring break...

top row, from left: 
heart necklace, I just LOVE Valentine's Day and this cute little necklace would make an adorable gift for any gals, teens, tweens on your list or even to buy for yourself!
chambray top, this is so classic and I think it would be adorable with black jeans now and with white jeans or white shorts this spring. 
heart sweatshirt, I love anything with hearts on it and I also love sweatshirts... so you know this went straight into my cart!

middle row, from left:
grey cardigan, Madewell has the BEST cardigans and this one is a new style - looks so cute!
black knot mules, mules have become my favorite shoes over the past few years and they are a great way to transition so spring. Like pre-sandal season. Isn't this pair gorgeous?
white eyelet top, I bought this and LOVE it. It's just gorgeous. I went true to size with it.

bottom row, from left:
big buckle Birkenstock, I bought my first pair of Birks quite a few years ago and have worn them to death - and still love them! This year I am adding another pair because I love them so much. I just ordered these - and I can't wait to try them!
heart tee, again, love hearts. Love Valentine's Day. This tee is so adorable!
London sweatshirt, this reminds me of the LOVE sweatshirt I got last fall. I wear it all the time. Sometimes I go casual with leggings and sneakers or you can dress it up a bit with jeans and loafers.





 

site design by kiki co.