Wednesday, January 1, 2020

NEW ARRIVALS: J.Crew new arrivals are 25% off!

Happy New Year! J.Crew is celebrating with 25% off full price items and 40% off sale. What a way to celebrate!  I'm carrying my love for neutrals and classic wardrobe pieces into 2020 - no surprise there - and J.Crew never lets me down with timeless pieces that I know I will fall in love with and wear repeatedly. Here are some of my top favorites that are included in the sale.


top row, from left: 
black cable knit sweater - so beautiful and classic and I am a sucker for a black sweater lately!
oversized super soft sweater - these are so simple and beautiful, perfect for everyday wear! This is available in lots of colors.
Tahoe sweatshirt - such a fun winter graphic!

middle row, from left: 
striped sweater - this is in my cart! LOVE it!
bell sleeve dress - I need a party to wear this to in 2020! This dress is GORG and also available in some fun colors.
turtleneck sweater - I love a good chunky turtleneck sweater!

bottom row, from left: 
turtleneck t-shirt - these totally scream the 90s to me, but I like it! They would be perfect under sweaters and cardigans!
stripe tee - so fun for Valentines day!
black ruffle neck top - this top is stunning! It would be the perfect winter date night look.


 

site design by kiki co.