Saturday, January 4, 2020

30 essentials I'm bringing into 2020!

The New Year is a great time to take a look at your closet and decide which direction you want to take it for the next 12 months. It's a great time for a closet clean out... if you haven't worn it already this fall/winter then you probably won't wear it for the rest of winter. And any spring/summer clothes you don't look forward to wearing when the weather warms can go too! I know I am doing a big clean out very soon... it's due, especially after the holidays!

Likely lots of pieces will be on the chopping block... but I can tell you that there are some pieces I am very excited about wearing more in 2020. These are pieces I've purchased in 2019 or before and now I can't wait to wear them even MORE in the New Year. They are classics that are easy to wear and easy to mix and match.  Most of these pieces are seasonless, but since we are in the dead of winter many of them tend towards winter wear.

Let's take a look at the pieces...
~~~




tops, from left: striped top (I've owned this forever and still love it), tippi sweater (simple and flattering!), everlane cashmere (I honestly could wear everyday!), anine bing tee (I caved and finally bought this at the end of '19, can't wait to wear it more!), oversized sweater (quickly become a go-to!), graphic sweatshirt (mine says LOVE and is sold out, but I wear it a lot so it's worth mentioning)

jackets, from left: ABLE denim jacket (I wear this so much I bought it in the darker rinse too. Best denim jacket ever), fleece pullover (so cozy!), Sophie blazer (I own three of them... they are just that good), camo jacket (so fun to layer with), Daphne topcoat (mine is green, but I love the black too and it's so easy to throw on over sweaters), quilted utility jacket (I've owned this forever and still love it!)

bottoms, from left: Spanx leggings (I probably wear these too much, they are amazingly comfortable), madewell demi boot jeans (a fun trendy cut), Levi's black jeans (probably the most comfortable pair I own), madewell white skinny jeans (my favorite white denim),  madewell skinny jeans (my most worn blue skinny jeans), madewell black skinny (probably my most worn jeans, ever)

shoes, from left: Birkenstocks (I actually try to wear these year round I love them so much), black loafers (super comfortable, super classic), ankle boots (great for fall and winter!), Veja sneakers (love!), Golden Goose (so comfortable and I wear them almost everyday!), leopard loafers (love these with jeans and sweaters)

accessories, from left: black leather tote (classic and holds everything!), MJ crossbody (perfect for concerts, dates and travel), Rebecca minkoff quilted crossbody (classic and beautiful), star necklace (the necklace I wear most often lately, it's so cute!), J initial necklace (so fun to wear!), madewell bracelet (I started a small collection of these and I love wearing them all together!)




 

site design by kiki co.