Saturday, December 28, 2019

new arrivals: Old Navy!

New Year! New arrivals! I am so ready for a fresh start of the New Year - anyone else? With that comes lots of fresh new arrivals from all of my favorite retailers. These new pieces from Old Navy are ADORABLE and so fun and fresh for January.  Plus, these prices are amazing!


top row, from left:
textured black and white coat, I just LOVE Old Navy's coat selection (note: I find they run a little big) and this one is classic and beautiful!
pointelle sweater, this feminine and classic piece is still right on trend with the mock neck for winter!
quilted coat, quilted coats are right on trend right nw and this one is SHERPA lined - sounds so warm! 

middle row, from left: 
green mock neck sweater, I love this color for winter and this relaxed cut is gorgeous!
rust slouchy turtleneck, give me ALL the cozy sweaters for January. This one is very similar to one I purchased from Madewell but for half the price!
black distressed jeans, this is my favorite denim cut by Old Navy. And I am a sucker for black jeans!

bottom row, from left: 
dot sweatshirt, this is SO cute and looks very Madewell-esque. Perfect for weekends with leggings and puffer coats!
cropped flare jeans, the distressing on these is PERFECT and I love this cut!
microfleece turtleneck, this is COZY defined. I am loving this top for lounging, post workouts or just staying extra cozy on a cold winter day!



 

site design by kiki co.