Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Everlane try on session!

Today I've got an Everlane try on session for you! I LOVE Everlane for their classic wardrobe staples and while sometimes their pieces are a little more on the investment side, I always find that their quality is top notch and these are the pieces I reach for again and again. To prove the point I have lots of Everlane pieces that are several seasons old and still favorites. I wear them again and again!

A few of these pieces were sent to me as gifts from Everlane, this post is sponsored, but please note some items are gifted. Gifted items are usually sent with no expectation of posting... if I like them, I post them! And whenever Everlane gifts me I love to share them because I genuinely enjoy all their clothing. Some items were purchased by myself too... so not only do they occasionally gift me items, but I also spend my own money there too. A few of these pieces are new in and a few have been in my closet for a while already but I haven't tried them on for you yet - because of this I won't be rounding up which items I am "keeping" or sending back because I already owned them or spoiler alert: love them and will be keeping them.

Let's take a look at the pieces... I will make sizing notes as we go!  Also note that with the holidays coming next week Everlane is offering FREE 2-day shipping on all orders until 12/19/19!

I am a bodysuit convert... especially for winter! They are great for layering since they aren't bulky under jackets, blazers or cardigans. They are the perfect extra layer of warmth and surprisingly comfortable - promise! If you are between sizes you can go up a size. I am in a small here, but a medium would've worked too. These Cheeky Jeans are a fun pair of "mom" jeans that are new in. I love the slightly stretchy fit (I'm kind of over no-stretch jeans these days) and they are super flattering on the waist and seat.  I suggest going up a size. I am between a 26 and 27 and I am in a 27 here.  They are still a bit snug on the waist but they will likely form to my body a bit. 

It's kind of like fleece and kind of like a sweater and TOTALLY warm and cozy! I like the cropped cut and that it layers well with warm coats. I am in a size small here, it fits true to size.
Shop the pieces: sweater, jeans, sneakers, coat

(above) Cupro Blouse
Cupro is a recycled polyester fabric which makes this top fully recycled - how cool is that? This blouse first popped up in my Fall Capsule (which you can see here) and you can see it's super versatile. The fabric is really unique so it's hard to describe it, but it's soft and has a great drape to it. I love it on it's own or layered with a cardigan or sweater blazer. 

This is my all time favorite Everlane piece. It's so simple and classic and I love that whenever I pop it on I feel comfortable and pulled together. I suggest going up a size. I originally ordered it in size small and it was just too tight for cashmere. The medium is perfect and makes the cashmere more comfortable to wear (tight cashmere makes me sweaty - but this fit is the perfect warmth). This sweater is available in lots of colors - so you can go wild with brights or neutrals. I could wear this everyday I love it so much!

(above) Thermal Tee
This is a new piece and I've already worn it quite a few times... it's dreamy! Soft and cozy while still lightweight so it layers well and perfectly casual. Plus it layers great with coats or fleece jackets for cold weather. I just LOVE it. It's true to size, I'm in a size small here.


 

site design by kiki co.