Thursday, November 7, 2019

my everyday style: fall in love!

Even though our fall has felt much more like winter lately (grrrrr...) I am still in a fall state of mind... or trying to be, before winter takes over for the next one million years. Cardigans and blouses, or cardigans and any top, are such a classic favorite of mine. It's a comfortable option that is classic and stylish too. And it's also just so easy to pull together on those mornings where you just don't know what to wear.  And we all have those days.

Plus I always think that a cardigan paired with some flats and black jeans looks way dressier than it actually feels. And I'm all about those kinds of outfit hacks. I've raved quite a few times about these black jeans (they are part of my fall capsule!) and I'm not done yet. If you are looking for a more modern cut that is like mom-jeans, but more comfortable (stretch!) and easier to pull off (not everyone loves the way they look in mom-jeans, even myself sometimes). I recommend these. They fit like high waisted skinny jeans up top - very comfortable and flattering. And then the leg is straight after the knee and cropped at the ankle to give it that look that is so IN right now.  I really love them. Like really.









Outfit Details:
Cardigan (I sized down one)
Blouse (true to size)
Jeans (true to size)



 

site design by kiki co.