Thursday, November 21, 2019

Holiday gift guide 2019: under $25!

I always get lots of requests for under $25 gifts for the holidays... these gifts are perfect for white elephant gifts, bff gift exchanges, hostesses or as stocking stuffers. Some of these gifts are my favorites to give each year and a few are just a little bit unexpected - because isn't it fun to receive a gift you never knew you needed?



top row, from left: 
star necklace, delicate and beautiful this would make a great gift or stocking stuffer for babysitters, nieces, sisters or teens and tweens on your shopping list
my favorite candle, this is my favorite candle and I love to give it each season. This mini size is perfect for teachers, friends, hostesses and sisters.
hat two pack, everybody gets a Pom Pom hat this time of year... and why not? Especially living in Michigan they will get used for sure! This TWO PACK is perfect for gifting multiple people.

middle row, from left: 
barefoot dreams socks, the name of these socks says it all. They are like a dream on your foot! I stocked up on these for gifts for lots of ladies on my list this year!
monogram mug, I've had this exact mug for a few years and it's always a favorite. You can fill it with lipglosses or gift cards to beef it up a little too!
adulting candle, the description of this candle cracks me up! Too funny! This would be hilarious for post-graduates, 20 somethings or just a funny gift for a friend.

bottom row, from left:
yeti mug, I have a Yeti with tea all day long these days. The good news is that it actually keeps your hot drinks hot for almost a full day - it unbelievable. The hype is real with these mugs and they make great gifts because of it! Great for teachers, dog walkers, co-workers and pretty much every adult on your list.
crystal hair ties,  for that friend that always has a hair tie on her wrist, these are hair ties that look like a bracelet on your wrist! Also great for babysitters, sisters, nieces and bffs.
Glow Cup set, this is so intriguing to me and would make a great gift for the gal that has everything or is up for anything. Apparently they are suction cups you stick to your face and roll around to reduce wrinkles. I mean, I am really into this!


 

site design by kiki co.