Monday, October 7, 2019

the beautycounter new arrivals!

Okay, so technically these are the new HOLIDAY line for Beautycounter but I hope I speak for many when I say that I am SO not ready for the holidays right now! I mean, didn't we just start school like 5 minutes ago!?!?

BUT, HERE IS WHY IT MATTERS!  First of all the holiday line from Beautycounter are the hottest selling pieces all year. In years past many of these sets sell out quickly - so there is a bit of urgency here.  But MOST IMPORTANTLY it's a chance to try lots of NEW Beautycounter products AND to get some favorites in smaller sizes with really great discounts.

So forget I ever even mentioned the holidays and enjoy these limited edition NEW ARRIVALS from Beautycounter. This is my third holiday season with BC and I have to say these are by far the BEST sets I have ever seen with pretty great prices too! Enjoy and happy shopping!

Plus you can see all the items in action with a super fun video my daughter and I put together here!

The Jellies (above)
This is by far my favorite of them all! These adorable little lip glosses are going to make great gifts as a set or you can break them up too as stocking stuffers. If you aren't thinking that far ahead, and I don't blame you, just snag them now for yourself or your daughters and friends and share them. They are amazing and smell SO good! I'm calling a "high sell out" risk on these! 

The BC face oils were the first BC products I ever bought. And the rest is history! These mini oils are the PERFECT way to try all three and see which is your favorite before buying a full size bottle. This set is available every holiday season and it usually sells out. I love to use mine for travel or to keep on in my purse. A full size bottle retails for $69 so this is a great way to try them for much less money!

NEW NEW NEW! There are two new products in this set and one holiday exclusive.  The clear lip gloss came out last year for holiday and it's back! It's just a simple clear gloss that is perfect for everyday wear. Plus this set comes with two NEW products... the lip sugar scrub (smells like mint and feels awesome on your lips!) and a new lip balm.  All three products are amazing and this set is great for gifting or keeping! ;)

These sets make GREAT gifts for teens and Tweens - which can be difficult to buy for. And while I am passionate about getting clean beauty into the hands of women... I think it's especially important to get clean beauty into the hands of the next generation!  Girls have plenty else to focus on than nasty ingredients in their makeup and skincare - it should be FUN to experiment with these products for the first time. Not scary.  This set was claimed by my daughter immediately. And I don't blame her! She is just starting to wear makeup so this set is perfect for her.  It's got the lip Jelly in Sorbet, a clear brow gel and the lengthening mascara.  This is the PERFECT amount of makeup for young girls to start with! And this set is a great deal too since the brow gel and mascara cost $53 ($24 and $29, respectively) and this set is less than that WITH a lip Jelly too! Such a good deal!

BC has carried the classic Lemongrass Body Butter for years - but this year there are three new scents and these cute smaller (but not too small!) containers. The set has three flavors: Mandarin Violet (my favorite), Fresh Petal and Soft Neroli. They all three smell amazing and would be great gifts as a set or individually!

This set contains three of our most favorite and bestselling products with one NEW product! The Overnight Resurfacing Peel, Charcoal Face Mask and #1 Face Oil are great products to try if you are wanting to dip your toes into safe beauty. My son uses the Peel and Mask to fight breakouts and they work great. Plus I love that this packaging is so neutral that teen boys, teen girls and men and women. I use these products too - they are seriously good for all ages and skin types.  Plus NEW in this set is the Lotus Glow Cleansing stick. It's like the Cleansing Balm but in stick form and is a great way for teens or grownups to easily get a nice deep clean with their skin. I'm really excited about this set and I hope lots of people take advantage of it!  The Peel on it's own is $63 so with 3 extra products thrown in, this set is a great value!

These are the same scents as the body butters above and they smell divine! This is a great gift as a set or buy it and give out one at a time as stocking stuffers. This set is available each holiday season (with new scents this year!) and it always sells out quickly because it's such a good deal and always a customer favorite!

The classic BC Body Butter in Lemongrass and Body Scrub in Lemongrass team up for a fantastic gift set! This is a perennial favorite and is great for winter skin - making it a great gift for tough to buy for ladies or even to splurge on yourself!

The BRAND NEW Countertime Eye Cream makes it's holiday debut! It's a full size of the eye cream paired with 5 of the Cooling Eye Masks for a one-two punch to tired eyes. I've been using this eye cream since it launched in the morning and at night and I love it! 

CounterMan is BACK for the holidays! It first debuted last year during the holidays and many people complained that the bottles were too small! This year the bottles are about 2-3x as big as they were last year so it's a great value! My husband loves the Exfoliating Cleanser and the Face Lotion. The Purifying Shampoo and Charcoal Body Wash will be new for him to try!

This GORGEOUS eye shadow palette is perfect for holiday parties! Beautycounter eyeshadows seriously last all day and they are so easy to apply. I don't wear a lot of eye makeup, but when I do I am continually impressed by these eye shadows.  This year's color combo looks really beautiful! I can't wait to try it!

Two lip balms that are buttery soft. One in clear/unscented and the other is lightly tinted and scented Berry. These are GORGEOUS and would make a great gift - buy one for you a a few for friends!


There are a few other holiday sets I didn't get this year (yet - wink, wink!)

You can shop them here: 
Rosewood Lip Trio (a gorgeous set of lipsticks and one lip gloss)
Eye Sparklers Palette (four more eye shadows to drool over - all in glittery hues)
Mini Lip Gloss Vault (I bought this last year and I still have some left over... it should really be called a years supply of lip gloss!
Transforming Duo (I bought this last year - it's another great option for teens/tweens)
Glow Getters Trio (my favorite Peel paired with a glowy skin moisturizer and blush)
Special Edition Cleansing Balm (for the hardcore Cleansing Balm fan - this will last you forever)
Beautycounter Travel Companion (a great set of classics)

If you are looking for simple and affordable gift ideas for teachers, babysitters, bff gifts, white elephant gift exchange, "favorite things" holiday parties with friends, dog walkers, stocking stuffers, etc it's easy to break up some of these sets into smaller gifts at great price points! I picked up cellophane bags, crinkle paper and tags from Target and then made some easy gift bags.


above: I paired one body butter with one of the Jellies and when you price this out it's on $24.13 - so right under $25!

above: When you pair one of the Jellies with a hand cream it's only $19.13 combined. So that's the perfect under $20 gift!

above: Or you can do a body butter with hand cream and this combo is only $27.66 - so another great price point for holiday gifting!



 

site design by kiki co.