Friday, October 18, 2019

my everyday style: Leo for fall!

Leopard print has long been a favorite of mine... I mean, really who can resist? But this fall the obsession is next level. Haha. I just can't get enough! Since I am so drawn to neutrals I love that leopard is a neutral but like a little wild you know? This is my idea of living on the wild side. And you just have a to laugh a little... since it's no secret that I'm not so daring with my wardrobe.

This leopard sweater was definitely an adventure in Amazon ordering... you know when you hit the Amazon jackpot and you almost can't believe how easy is and how amazing the pieces are!?!? Yes, well this was kind of the opposite! I have to be honest, I must have been half asleep or something when I ordered this sweater. I didn't realize it wasn't Prime (first mistake) and then I didn't realize it didn't even have a size (wha?). I guess it's just one size fits most. I would call it a medium and thankfully I like the oversized fit but definitely keep that in mind as you order. The shipping is free but not Prime and when I got the shipping notification it said it would arrive in 6 weeks! Thankfully it arrived in just about a week... but it just goes to show you should always, oh you know... READ when you place an order. Silly details.  I will link some other leopard options if you aren't feeling quite so adventurous when you place your order.

Paired with a camel jacket (this one is from last year, but I will link to similar options below) and sneakers this is my ideal fall outfit. It's got just the right amount of pulled together and casual combined into one outfit.











Outfit Details:
Leopard Sweater - fits like a medium (similar here, here or here)
Jacket (I went down a size, no longer available in this color, so similar or similar)




 

site design by kiki co.