Tuesday, October 29, 2019

my everyday style: it's fall y'all!

The leaves are in FULL effect right now and there is nothing better than hearing them crunch under your feet on a fall walk! Aren't they just gorgeous!?!? It's definitely a special time of year and I'm trying to soak it all in!

Remember some of the weird sayings from the 1980's when "country style" was so popular? My mom had a sign in the living room that was hand painted with sheep on it that said "ewe not fat, ewe fluffy" - I mean, what was even going on with that!?!? I have so many thoughts on that. But anyway, that is oddly enough the best way I can describe how I feel in a huge fluffy fleece pullover like this one! Haha! Very, erm, fluffy! But also very cozy! If you are looking for more fleece jacket options, check out this roundup!

I always feel like I am living in a cozy cloud when I wear a fleece and I love it... even if it's a little extra fluffy. Wink, wink. And even after all these years of owning my Hunter boots I still love them and wear them all the time! You just can not go wrong with the classics.










Outfit Details:
Fleece Pullover (or similar fleece pullover with lots TONS of color options!)
Or shop more fleece jackets HERE!



 

site design by kiki co.