Thursday, October 10, 2019

my everyday style: golden fall!

Fall weather is officially here and I'm loving all the coziness! Some days I want to change my outfit mid-day just so I can shuffle through my sweaters faster. Haha! I just love sweater weather. Although ask me again in March and I will be ready to burn them all - sweater season is a LONG one here in Michigan. That's why I make sure I am stocked up on plenty of gorgeous sweaters that I really, really love to get me through the cold months.

You all know I love neutrals, neutrals and more neutrals for my closet! And this fall I am a little excited about some of the NEW neutrals on the block. Golden hues and rust hues are beautiful additions to my neutral arsenal and I've loved wearing them lately. It's a little more color than I usually wear, but since it still mixes and matches so easily in my wardrobe it still works for my style. This golden sweater was LOVE at first sight... it's chunky and warm and soft and all the good things a winning sweater is! I paired it with blue jeans, leopard print and black ankle booties for a super easy and mom friendly look.

This sweater first was featured in my fall sweater try on session HERE - be sure to check out that post if you are looking for more fall sweaters!










Outfit Details:
Sweater (runs large, I am in an XS)
Ankle Booties (or more sizes here)



 

site design by kiki co.