Thursday, October 24, 2019

my everyday style: casual mom style!

Can we all just take a moment and thank whomever invented the cozy fleece pullover and then pay our respects to J.Crew who makes it so cute too? This time of year there is NOTHING cozier than pulling one of these out for errands, mom duty, pre-workout... you name it! As the grey days of winter start sneaking in, I'm loving a fleece pullover to stay warm and cozy. This is the kind of casual mom style that I depend on as it starts getting colder. It's comfortable when layered, warm against windy and cold fall days and cute at the same time!

This look is from last Saturday, but I'm already looking forward to recreating this look for as many weekends this fall/winter that I can! Here I paired a fleece pullover (on sale today!) with a leopard sweatshirt, distressed jeans and sneakers to cross ALL the things off my list last weekend. And you know how crazy those fall weekends can get!









Outfit Details:
Fleece - ON SALE TODAY! (runs big, I went down a size)
Leopard Sweatshirt (runs small, go up a size or two)



 

site design by kiki co.