Thursday, June 20, 2019

6 ways to style cropped boot jeans!

I've got a super fun "6 Ways to Style" post for you today!   I am styling up these cropped boot cut jeans. This cropped flare or cropped boot cut look is a fun trend that I was VERY skeptical about at first. But once I tried them, I realized I really liked the unique cut. It's a fun change up from the skinny jeans that I love. I won't be ditching my skinnies any time soon, but it's always fun to switch things up a bit every once in a while. 

If you are really feeling this trend maybe try the wide leg pants... these are fun too! Or if you aren't feeling this trend then just with stick with white skinny jeans!  Any of these looks would work with whatever silhouette you feel most comfortable in.

Don't forget... if you love these posts there are lots more in the archives here!


~~~

Outfit ONE (above)
shop the pieces: sweater, espadrille sneakers, jeans
Since the weather has been so cool lately I love this look because it's LOOKS and FEELS like summer but it's still comfortable for chilly days/mornings/evenings, etc. It's basically just cool here all the time - ha! 


Outfit TWO (above)
shop the pieces: sweatshirt, sneakersjeans
I love a sneaker/athletic-inspired look like this one. It's especially fun to take a trendier piece like these jeans and pair them with the classics from your wardrobe like sneakers and a sweatshirt. It makes any trend instantly accessible. 


Outfit THREE (above)
shop the pieces: striped tank, sandalsjeans
This is a quintessential summer look! Again, a classic piece like these stripes paired with a trendier piece like these jeans are an easy way to integrate a new trend into your closet. I love the cropped jean cut with sandals and since the jeans aren't going to be too practical for winter - it's time to wear them NOW!


Outfit FOUR (above)
shop the pieces: grey tank, denim jacket, gold sandalsjeans
This is another classic combo that I depend on a lot in the summer. A grey top and denim jacket are so easy and this look is full of pieces that you likely already own, so it's super easy to recreate!


Outfit FIVE (above)
shop the pieces: sweater blazer, tank, leopard sandalsjeans
If you are looking for a some casual office looks - this outfit is perfect! This sweater blazer is such a classic piece and a great piece for casual days in the office.  Even if you aren't in the office this look is great for a day of errands or lunch with friends if you love a pulled together look that a blazer offers - I know this blazer is probably my top worn piece in my closet lately!


Outfit SIX (above)
shop the pieces: black tee, black sandals
There is no need to overthink a look... especially in the summer! The easier the better! A simple black tee and sandals is a perfectly acceptable "outfit" without being overly complicated. You can seriously just throw this on and go!

 

site design by kiki co.