Tuesday, March 19, 2019

spring shoes under $100!

I am sure I am not alone when I say I am SO ready to shed the winter boots, rain boots and ankle boots and finally slip into some spring shoes on a regular basis. I've been able to sneak in a few wears of sandals and wedges with a weekend to Florida recently but otherwise I am just ITCHING to wear spring shoes. Wedges, espadrilles, slides, canvas sneakers... all of it! I'm ready!

Today I rounded up TONS of spring options... from wedges to slides to comfy sneakers. I've got it all here! A few of these pairs I bought for myself already this spring - so I know they are just as great in person as they are online. I will dente those below.

Flat sandals are probably the style I wear most often in warmer weather. They are easy to slide on and go and I find them to be the most comfortable for day to day activities. 

flat sandals top row, from left: braided slide sandalblack cross slide sandal (I just bought these for myself in pink and wore them almost the entire time in Florida, they are a great price and there are lots of colors option), pale pink slide sandal (I bought these two seasons ago and loved them, I just bought them in black for this season), natural leather ankle strap sandalblack and white striped fabric sandal (I just bough these in "fog" I am loving this striped pair too!)

Wedges are perfect for dressing up or down. You can easily pair them with shorts, jeans or casual dresses for everyday wear. Or dress them up for spring and summer events like weddings or baby showers.

wedges second row, from left: cross strap espadrille wedgepale pink suede espadrille slideblack espadrille wedgeankle lace up wedge (I just bought these for spring/summer and I LOVE them)

Flatforms are super trendy right now and they are also very comfortable to wear for day to day with the added bonus of a little height. These are also great for casual or dressing up!


Sneakers are definitely the IT shoe right now. Any shape, any size... they are ALL on trend right now. I am loving this trend, it doesn't get easier or more comfortable than sneakers! I love sneakers paired with shorts and tees or jeans and tanks for spring. Or pair them with easy t-shirt dresses for a fun sporty look.

sneakers bottom row, from leftrainbow embroidered sneakers (obsessed!), grey slip on sneakersclassic nike with pink swoosh (I think I need these!), canvas tretorn sneakerleopard flatform sneakers




 

site design by kiki co.