Wednesday, March 20, 2019

my everyday style: linen pants for spring & summer!

You know when you pack a bunch of clothes for vacation... and then you only wear like the same 4 things the entire vacation!?!? Am I the only one that does that? You know you've landed on a real closet MVP at that point. That is what happened with these linen pants when we were in Florida last weekend. I knew I was into them and that they would get lots of wear this upcoming season, but once we got down there they were the ONLY thing I wanted to wear.  I am already wanting to go back and snag a pair in white and this blue color too! I found these pants run a bit big... I am in a size xs here and I usually wear a size 4/26 for reference.  So I suggest sizing down.

These pants were perfect for pulling over a swimsuit, walking on the beach or even heading out to dinner. I seriously wore them SO much this trip and since they are black they are super travel friendly. Here I paired them with a simple white tank and a fun chunky necklace with a basket bag for a dinner out with my husband. This look was incredibly comfortable while still being super cute for vacation.  I will for sure be packing these for spring break and I already can't wait to wear them this summer too.  Plus everything here is super affordable too - it's all under $100!









Outfit Details:
White Tank - my favorite t-shirt style is now my favorite tank style! Under $20 and so soft!



 

site design by kiki co.