Tuesday, March 12, 2019

new arrivals I love!

With spring finally (sort of, almost, kind of...) arriving there are SO many new arrivals out that I just LOVE! Today I rounded up a few pieces that have been grabbing my eye lately... from a simple tie front tee or a classic denim skirt - these pieces are perfect for putting together simple and classic spring looks. I've had my eye on these wedge espadrilles and these black woven mules for spring - they are perfect for spring days that aren't quite warm enough for open toes yet. This black jumpsuit and this woven clutch are perfect for slipping in your spring break suitcase! Or if you just need a refresh on the basics this pair of distressed jeans and classic white Adidas sneakers will be perfect staples to invest in this spring season. I love this white button front tunic as a swim cover up for warm weather vacations and this black lace inset sleeveless top would be perfect for a spring date night!

Whatever you have your eye on for spring - there is something here for everyone!

oatmeal oversized slouchy henleydistressed jeansblack lace inset sleeveless topwoven clutchblack woven mules (these are so gorgeous in person!), two tone hobo bag (under $50!), black jumpsuit (I love the gathered waist!), cream ribbed wide leg pants (perfect for poolside or lounging around the house!), wedge espadrillesleather woven slide sandaltie front tee (under $25!), white button front tunic (I love this as a swim cover up!), denim skirtclassic white Adidas sneakers



 

site design by kiki co.