Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Instagram Lately...

January flew by in a blur of cold and snowy days... in a way the month seemed like the absolute longest January ever known to man. In other ways it felt like a year or a moment. Isn't it weird how time passes like that? All I can say is that I am so, so thankful we are one step closer to spring. Winter-Jill is dying over here.  I don't do well with winter.  Thankfully there were a few cute and cozy outfits along the way to keep me warm and stylish through the doldrums of winter... here are a few favorites from Instagram lately... if you aren't following me over there yet, you should!

above: I love a good v-neck sweater but sometimes it can be hard to find the "perfect" v-neck sweater. This one has the perfect v - not too low, not too high and paired with this super cozy knit it's the perfect winter sweater. I love it paired with brown boots and a brown bag for a simple but pulled together look. (shop the pieces: sweater, jeans, ankle boots - on sale!, similar bag)

above: An all black look is always chic and easy to pull together and it's especially appropriate for winter. Here I paired a black sweater, black jeans and then piled on the cozy layers. (shop the pieces: sweater, jeans, hat, similar leopard flats, similar scarf)

above: Winter boots are unfortunately an almost everyday thing around here... so at least these are cute and comfortable. I love this oversized cowl neck sweater with skinny jeans for running errands or hanging out at home. (shop the pieces: boots, sweater, jeans, hat)

above: There is hope for spring when Target puts out all the new swimwear, right!?!? I snagged this classic swimsuit for under $35 and I love that it's got a trendy feel while still being quite modest. The countdown to spring break has begun! (shop the pieces: swimsuit, hat, espadrilles, similar shorts)
 
above: Anyone else just living in cardigans these days? The looks just never gets old for me. Paired with skinny jeans and sneakers its the perfect mom-on-the-go look. (shop the pieces: cardigan, jeans, sneakers or less expensive sneakers, similar bag)

above: This suede Moto jacket has been super fun to wear this winter... I love it paired with a cashmere sweater for extra warmth. (shop the pieces: suede jacket, similar sweater, jeans, flats)

above: This athleisure look is perfect for busy moms or weekend mode. I find these leggings to be insanely comfortable and flattering. They are perfect with a denim jacket and sneakers. (shop the pieces: denim jacket, sneakers, leggings, tie front top)


 

site design by kiki co.