Tuesday, January 15, 2019

FITNESS try ons!

When I was recently in Nordstrom I first made a bee-line to the fitness department. Nordstrom has such an amazing selection of fitness apparel and let's be honest this time of year, fitness is at the FOREFRONT of a lot of ladies' minds! I know it is for me! I've got my fitness goals refreshed for the New Year and a few new leggings or tops definitely help keep the motivation going. I found a few amazing gems and knew they were definitely worth sharing here!

I already have quite a few fitness pieces from Nordstrom that I just love - that aren't pictured here - but you've probably heard me rave about these ultra flattering $50 leggings before, these leggings are insanely soft but they keep selling out, and this ribbed legging is to die for but a little pricey... and I am obsessed with these camo leggings but they were sold out in my size in the store - they are amazing in person!

above: How fun is this ruched top - it's on sale too! I love it to throw over a tank before or after a workout or if you like to work out in long sleeves it's not too thick and would be comfortable for an entire sweat session.  I am VERY excited about these leggings you guys! So I have almost the exact pair from another brand this pair is $40 less! whoa! I love grey leggings and this pair is SO soft you won't believe it... and that price can't be beat! (I'm wearing a small in both pieces)

above & below: How cute is this cropped workout top? I love the open back too! It would obviously be worn with a cute strappy sports bra instead of a regular bra... It's a great way to show off your cute sports bra for sure! I am wearing a size small here. 


above: Let's talk about another pair of leggings I am over the moon about. I couldn't resist bringing this pair home with me. I've seen similar shiny or glossy leggings before but always for so expensive. I love that this pair is a great price and SO fun to wear! I am wearing a size small here. 

above: Now let's chat about this super cozy sweatshirt! This is exactly what I need to throw on over tanks for winter workouts. I love the kangaroo pockets and the fun twist turtleneck.  This was SO cozy. I am wearing a size small here but would have preferred a medium instead so it's extra roomy. I love this grey color but it's available in quite a few colors. 




 

site design by kiki co.