Wednesday, December 5, 2018

my everyday style: cookies and pjs!

There are two things that I can NOT get enough of during the holidays: Christmas pjs and COOKIES.  You guys... I'm not even a cookie person 11 months out of the year... but the holiday season rolls around and I am straight up Cookie Monster. Haha! Anyone else? Give me a sugar cookie, a gingerbread cookie, thumbprints, chocolate crinkle cookies, those ones with all the powdered sugar on them - heck, even a regular old chocolate chip cookie, and I'm happy. Tell me... what is your favorite holiday cookie? I would love it if you shared a recipe in the comments below... seriously, please do!  Our holiday tradition is to have a few cookies and treats while decorating the Christmas tree - you know, just the standard elf fare.  And note... while I LOVE homemade cookies and love the process of making them too, these cookies I special ordered from a local shop. No judgement here if your holiday cookies are store bought. Cookies are cookies, friends.

And pajamas are basically a staple around here no matter the time of day (wink, wink) this time of year. I will make my pjs into full on outfits on the weekend - seriously, no shame! On any given day you can find me in a cozy pants and oversized cardigan hanging around the house.  This pair of thermal pajama pants have been a favorite of mine for a long time... every year they come out with new patterns and they are so affordable that each year I snag a new pair! I find they run a little big, so if you are between sizes I would recommend sizing down. But seriously - go snag a pair! Sizes and patterns will sell out!








Outfit Details:

Home Decor Details:
Stockings are available HERE
Similar Santa Mugs can be found HERE
Sideboard is IKEA
Chairs are Home Goods (these or these are similar)
Cookies are by GR Cookies and Cupcakes by Design (I just messaged them a inspiration photo and they made them just how I wanted!)



 

site design by kiki co.