Thursday, December 13, 2018

Amazon try-on haul 2!

If you missed my FIRST try on session with Amazon finds you can find that post here.... it's one of the most popular posts I put together last fall.  There are so many amazing pieces in that post at such great prices - many of the pieces have come to be some of my standbys for sure!  Today I am rounding up some more gems I have found at Amazon lately... and I have to say, once again I am blown away by the prices and the quality of these pieces.  It's always difficult to shop without seeing an item in person - and often even more so on Amazon - but when these items arrived I literally gasped.  These sweaters are soft and warm and the cuts and colors are JUST right. Amazon delivered big time on these pieces... now to decide which ones to keep!

I styled up each piece like I would wear it in real life, often times that gives me a better idea of if I should keep it or not.  And like I have mentioned with try-on sessions in the past - I don't keep everything. Usually an item will get sent back if I feel like I wouldn't wear it enough or if I feel like I already own something similar. I never try on the DUDS for you guys... I mean, why bother! These are the pieces I like/love/want.

above: This cowl neck sweater is GORGEOUS in person. WOW! It's available in FIVE different colors and I am LOVING this camel color. I wouldn't mind going back for the grey color either. It's got really great drape to it and is itch-free. I am wearing a size XS here so you can see it runs a little big.  I love it paired with black jeans and flats for an easy everyday look for the winter. 

above: In the athleisure department this oversized v-neck sweatshirt is a big win!  It's super soft and little oversized (I am wearing a small here) and available in SEVEN colors.  I love the deep v-neck and long tunic length for pairing with leggings for everyday wear, throwing on over your workout clothes or for just general lounging.  Here I paired it with the leggings I can't stop talking about and my favorite run around town sneakers

above: Next up is this SUPER soft cotton crewneck sweater. I just LOVE this one.  It's available in a whopping NINE colors... and I am wearing a size small here, so it's true to size.  This is the perfect everyday sweater, I love the grey paired with white jeans and loafers here, but the sky is the limit with styling this one is so versatile. 

above: This zipper cardigan is by far one of my favorites of the bunch. It's just GORGEOUS in person and I love the 'apres ski' vibe for winter.  This is the army green color, but it's also available in black too.  I am wearing a size small here and am in serious love with this cardigan! It's so easy to pair with jeans, a chambray shirt and wedge winter boots (similar).

above: This circular cardigan in sweatshirt material is PERFECT for around the house or post workout. I always like an extra layer after working out and this is machine washable and super soft.  This one is available in FIVE colors and I am wearing a size small here. I love it layered over a workout tank (similar) and leggings with sneakers

above: Okay friends, this one is by far my most FAVORITE of the bunch. This chunky knit cotton sweater is just stunning in person and SO soft and cozy too. It's available in NINE colors and from the looks of it, it is selling out QUICK - so snag one now if you are loving it!  This is the dark green color, but to be honest I could take one of each color... it's THAT good. And it's UNDER $30 too! I am wearing a size small here - seriously, run! Sizes are going quick. I love it paired with a pair of high waist jeans (these are under $70 and true to size) and leopard flats (similar).

Okay friends... which pieces or looks are your favorite here?! Don't forget to check out my other Amazon try-on post here.


 

site design by kiki co.