Wednesday, December 12, 2018

holiday gift guide 2018: athleisure!

Athleisure is one of my FAVORITE trends right now... I mean, did I just roll out of bed, did I just work out... either way I am somehow still look cute and stylish.  Athleisure is the gift that keeps on giving. :) These are really great gifts to give this season because one, they are just so dang trendy and fun and two, because every gal will LOVE such practical gifts that still manage to be cute!

If you have ladies that are tough to buy for or fitness fanatics or even busy moms... these gifts will be JUST what they want this year. MANY of these pieces are my personal favorites.  I own and LOVE these super affordable black leggings (they run true to size!) and these space dyed grey leggings are seriously SO soft and comfortable to work out in - I reach for them constantly. I'm obsessed with my own BKR water bottle and will definitely be gifting these this year and my tween daughter LOVES her gold SWELL water bottle for sports and for keeping in her backpack.  I love a good bath soak after a hard workout - these coconut bath salts would be great - and of course every gal needs a cute bag to carry all her gear... this camo tote or this black quilted tote are both super fun!  I always need an extra layer to get me to and from workouts and this lace up crop top sweatshirtpink turtleneck sweatshirt or cream funnel neck pullover are gorgeous options. Graphic tees and tanks are ALL the rage for fitness these days for the YOGA enthusiast this YOGA tank is the cutest, this shine light tank is perfect for tweens, teens or college gals and the I AM FUN tee just makes me laugh.  For stocking stuffers a pair of wireless earbuds is always a good idea, a rainbow pom pom beanie (under $20!) is inexpensive and oh so cute and this namaste in bed mug is perfect for those days where you just aren't feeling it.  Two more I just HAVE to mention are these Adidas NMD sneakers that my kids are nuts for (if you want to know what's hip these days, wink-wink!) and this glossy puffer coat (under $40!) is SO hip and fun.  There is truly something here for everyone!





 

site design by kiki co.