Wednesday, December 26, 2018

after Christmas sales are LIVE!

How was your Christmas!?!? Ours was SO fun and also quite a blur at the same time... I'm sure other moms/parents feel the same way. It's so much prep and so much to do and then, bam! It's over. We got to spend time with friends and family and some quiet time just the four of us as well. It was a great balance.  I'm going to be posting lightly for the next couple of weeks while I enjoy family time and just some time to reset for the New Year and give myself a little creative break. But TODAY I have a few awesome AFTER CHRISTMAS SALES!  This post is historically always a favorite... it's perfect timing because there is plenty of winter left and almost ALL of the winter clothing is on sale. It's the perfect time to use your gift cards or Christmas cash to stock up on wardrobe staples for the cold months ahead!

I personally have these star pjs, these high waist skinny jeans and this grey wool coat in my cart right now!  Favorites I already own and love like UGG boots, this tie front topmy favorite v-neck tee and these saltwater sperry boots are also on MEGA sale so it's a great time to snag them if you haven't already.  Plus there are just so many great BASICS to have on hand for winter like this black wrap coatpom pom UGG slippers, a cardigan or an oversized scarf at really great prices right now - so it's a great time to stock up for winter. What fun pieces do you have your eye on?

Also both J.Crew and Madewell have SALE ON SALE, LOFT is having crazy markdowns and some of my favorite Beautycounter pieces are 30% off today as well!



 

site design by kiki co.