Thursday, December 20, 2018

last minute gifts that ship in time for Christmas - all under $50!

Can you believe we are SO close? Oh my goodness! I hope you are doing good on your shopping and to-do lists... I am slowly but surely wrapping up the final bits of Christmas (figuratively and LITERALLY) and have ONE MORE gift guide for you.  If you have procrastinated on gifts big or small I've got a round up of items that will ship before Christmas so you don't have to fight the crowds and traffic.  And BONUS they are all under $50!

I love these adorable women's striped pjs for Christmas morning for the ladies - so cute! And these pom pom hats come in a set of two for only $20! That's TWO ladies off your list at once.  If you need last minute wrapping supplies I love this plaid wrapping paper set.  Then you can add in these star gift tag set and voila! Wrapping is (almost) done.  For the foodie I found this salted honey... how delicious does that sound on your morning granola and yogurt? For the guys, this mens puffer coat is handsome and super budget friendly as are these leather slippers.  If you guy loves his Apple Watch from last Christmas, maybe snag him a new replacement watch band to make it feel fresh and new. And if you have a science loving husband or son (like I do) this weather predicting storm glass would be really cool! For the kiddos I love this hand operated drone (easy for the littles to operate) and if your Christmas break includes sledding (which ours hopefully will) then snag a few of these peppermint snow tubes that are so cute and fun! If your child has a favorite candy (mine is red vines!) consider filling up their stocking with a bag they can call their own.  Our kids LOVE the game Ticket to Ride and have been playing it for years - this year I may snag a new set for them, this Europe version looks fun! Everyone loves an echo dot, my kids got them for Christmas last year and LOVE them. It's the one piece of technology I let them use in their room for music, white noise, an easy alarm clock or for them to check the time or weather. All the girls I know are still obsessed with squishies .. and really they are just so dang cute! And this kid made modern drawing kit would be great for car rides, airplane rides or while littles have to wait anywhere to bring along. Have you tried the meme card game? I am addicted to memes and I've heard this game is hilarious!

Everything here is under $50 and ships quick... it's go time ELVES!  Also did you see that Shopbop has an Amazon shop now? If you need a last minute outfit for Christmas or New Years... I LOVE their stylish options and TWO DAY shipping!





 

site design by kiki co.