Thursday, December 27, 2018

my everyday style: New Years Eve BLING!

How was your Christmas friends?!?! Whew! What a whirlwind! Ours was equal parts relaxing and totally hectic. Which I think is actually the perfect mix for Christmas. A little crazy, a little quiet. After we saw all the people, ate all the food, took all the naps, stayed up way too late, etc, etc we topped the whole thing off by going to the movies Christmas night. Which is one of my FAVORITE things to do on Christmas.  When I was in high school and college I worked at a movie theatre and worked EVERY Christmas and I would always think "I can't wait to go to the movies with my family when I grow up."  Plus, who can resist a dinner of Dr. Pepper, popcorn and Twizzlers? I mean... we were really living our best life! haha!  Have you seen the new Mary Poppins movie yet? It was one of my favorite childhood movies and the new version did NOT disappoint. I loved EVERY MINUTE of it.

But let's talk New Years Eve... shall we? We always mix is up... sometimes we are with friends, ONCE we splurged on a sitter and went out like GROWN people and sometimes we just stay home and go to bed at 10pm.  Either way, we do it our own way.  Any way you do it... some sparkle needs to included! It's too fun to resist!  This sequin top is SO gorgeous. I am already thinking of other places I can wear it. Valentines? My birthday? Next year for New Years Eve again...  I love just pairing it with black jeans and black heels and bam - instant FESTIVE look!











Outfit Details:



 

site design by kiki co.