Tuesday, November 20, 2018

my everyday style: winter ready!

Winter just ROARED into my neighborhood in the past week or so and mentally I'm not ready for it... my closet however is another story! I was actually a little excited to break out some of my favorite winter pieces to keep warm now that temps in the 30s and 40s are the norm. Especially this gorgeous coat (it's currently 40% off too!)! I splurged on this coat a few years ago and it's STILL one of my favorite pieces. It's SO SO worth the money.  As far as coats go, I find it to be one of my warmest and one of the prettiest too. That's a rare combo! I love that it comes in TONS of colors and keep in mind that it runs big... so size down a size or two depending on how you want it to fit. I'm wearing a size 00 here, when 0 or 2 is my usual size. This brand of coats always runs big.

This time of year I am always looking for an extra pop of red to add to my wardrobe... this red gingham top (currently 40% off!) is PERFECT for getting in the holiday spirit. It's also available in lots of colors and it's perfect for layering this holiday season as well. And how about some RED lipstick!?!? I usually shy away from a bold lip but this holiday season I am LOVING this beautiful red lip color.  I am wearing the color "Girls Night" here.











Outfit Details:
Coat (40% off!)
Gingham Top (40% off!)
Hunter Boots (or this pair is under $100!)


 

site design by kiki co.