Wednesday, November 28, 2018

my everyday style: a plaid shawl two ways!

Winter decided to show up QUITE early this year (big, no thank you!) with lots of snow here in the Midwest lately. Tell me, are you a fan of snow or not? I'm a fan of year round summer - but since that doesn't exist here, I guess I'll deal. ;)

I was so glad I had already stocked up on some cozy scarves and a new winter coat to brave the elements.  I recently snagged this glen plaid wool shawl (30% off today!) that is just gorgeous! It's perfect layered over tees or sweaters and it also coverts into a scarf quite easily as well... today I'm showing you BOTH ways to wear it!  And this coat is one I instantly fell in love with and I've been wearing it a ton too... I love that it's a little roomy to allow for sweaters underneath and the color goes so well with anything in my closet.  I always love a classic and simple sweater for everyday wear - this black mock neck (30% off today!) is so warm and cozy and I like the slightly fitted feel (I'm wearing an XS, size up for a more relaxed fit).  I always get SO many questions about these Sorel boots... if you live in the Midwest, Sorels are a must. They are SO warm, 100% waterproof and while they are a little bit of a splurge they last FOREVER so it's well worth the investment. I have quite a few pairs of winter boots, but of all of them... Sorel is by far the warmest.










Outfit Details:
Shawl/Scarf (30% off today!)
Coat - also available in red or black!
Sweater (30% off today!)
Boots (these are similar and beautiful and THESE are on my wishlist!)



 

site design by kiki co.