Thursday, November 29, 2018

Instagram lately!

You guys it's December in like TWO DAYS. WHAT!?!? December is such a fun month... busy, yes... but there is always an excuse to eat a cookie, blast Christmas tunes, watch a Christmas movie or just sit and watch the lights on the tree or the snow fall.  It's a lot of busy-ness together with amazing moments to just relax and unwind.  Winter is tough for me with the lack of sunshine and the cold temps, so I am always looking for a way to make the season more comforting. Whether it's cozy-ing up in the softest sweaters, scarves and warm socks or snuggling up with a book by the fire (even though there are a million chores to do!) - I try to treat myself in small ways this time of year.

Here is a round up of some of my winter ready outfits from Instagram lately - if you don't already follow me there, make sure you come join in on the fun!  I hope these outfits give you some good ideas as we head into the holidays and winter!

above: Black and grey can be such comforting colors to wear this time of year... for me at least! They feel like a warm hug. I wear this pair of black jeans constantly. They are def a favorite and this grey sweater is so beautiful paired with a grey scarf. (shop the pieces: black jeans, grey sweater, similar scarf, black flats)

above: Even though I love neutrals, who can resist a pop of color this time of year in honor of the holidays? This cozy fleece is perfectly layered over tees and sweaters this time of year.  And duck boots are perfect for wet and slushy weather. (shop the pieces: hat, striped top, half zip fleece, similar jeans, duck boots)

above: Pale pink is always a win in my book this time of year... it pairs well with snow ;) and my UGG boots and a hat are always at the ready for these super cold days. (shop the pieces: sweater, hat, jeans, UGG boots)

above: There is nothing like a pop of plaid to get you in the holiday spirit.  And I know I've said it a million times, but I will say it again... SOREL boots are the BEST for snowy days. Your feet will stay WARM and dry on the coldest and snowiest days. It's like magic! (shop the pieces: sweater, plaid scarf, jeans, SOREL boots)

above: I turn into a FAIR ISLE addict this time of year. They are SO pretty and festive! I want to buy them all.  But this red one has been my favorite all season... it's perfect for holiday parties or just everyday wear! (shop the pieces: sweater, similar hat, wedge booties, jeans)

above: Ever find a sweater that is like THE sweater for the season!?!? This black one has been the one I am always reaching for... it's soft and stretchy and comes in a million colors! It's perfect with jeans and flats for a pulled together yet comfortable look. (shop the pieces: sweater, jeans, flats, hat)

above: Weekends have been super casual and laid back for us so far this winter. I usually pop on a fleece and some sneakers for errands or dinner out. This fleece is the COZIEST. (shop the pieces: fleece, hat, sneakers, jeans)

above: This GORGEOUS monogram mug is my new favorite! It's the PERFECT holiday gift too... pack it with socks, candy, gift cards or lip glosses to personalize it for your loved one. (shop the mug)


 

site design by kiki co.