Monday, October 15, 2018

my everyday style: wrap it up for fall!

For so, so many years the trend has been scarves, scarves and more scarves! The bigger the better, usually! Since scarves are such a classic wardrobe piece, I don't ever see them going out of style but since the "wrap" trend is super hot right now... why not take a few of your favorite oversized scarves and turn them into wraps for fall like I did here.

This super affordable reversible plaid scarf is for sure a favorite... the neutral colors go with anything!  Since the weather has been cool, but not exactly downright cold, I've been experimenting with using scarves as wraps.  It's the perfect fall shoulder topper for a little extra warmth when needed and I love the look.  Paired with this funnel neck sweater (that I'm trying not to wear everyday, it's so good!) and over the knee boots this is a fall combo I will for sure be repeating.











Outfit Details:
Scarf - under $30!
Sweater - under $50! (I'm wearing an XS)
Over the Knee Boots (splurge or save)



 

site design by kiki co.