Monday, October 22, 2018

my everyday style: fall wine tasting!

When you travel to Northern Michigan you can't help but sneak in some wine tasting... there are SO many wineries in Northern Michigan and each time we visit even more are popping up!  I love to go wine tasting, but I'll admit - I am NO die hard. I usually take a sip or two and pour out all the tastes. I mean, I am TERRIBLE at day drinking - I get so tired!  But I always still think it's fun to check out all the tasting rooms, the wines, the labels and talk with the staff in the tasting rooms about their wines and how they ended up in the wine business.  And let's be honest, there is usually snacks involved (sometimes free snacks) and I'm always up for a snack!

For a day of wine tasting I wanted an outfit that was pulled together but also SUPER comfortable for in and out of the car and wineries.  These black jeans are so incredibly soft and stretchy, I'm really finding them to be a favorite these days. Paired with a simple but beautiful cashmere sweater and a denim jacket it was the perfect outfit for the days activities.












Outfit Details:



 

site design by kiki co.