Tuesday, September 11, 2018

fall try on session!

Who's ready for some fall shopping!?!? It's definitely one of my favorite times of year to shop. I love stocking up on sweaters, layering pieces, boots, all of it! Here are some early fall try ons that I did recently... I tried to include all the sizing information and tips and tricks on what I loved to help you out in case you want to shop as well!

above: I love this cardigan sweater... so cozy and warm and thicker than a standard cardigan sweater. This piece runs quite large, so size down... I'm wearing an XXS here. I also fell head over heels for these jeans... shop them here!

above: How cute is this embroidered sweatshirt? It's perfect for casual Saturdays.  It would look adorable with army green pants or layered with a vest for cooler weather.

above: I LOVE this camo vest... it's so fun for layering this fall that I absolutely had to bring it home with me. It runs a little big... I'm wearing an XS here. The white boho henley I am wearing with it is super cute too - shop that here.

above: This time of year I will take anything and everything that is thermal knit. This thermal knit top with blouson sleeves is so soft and cozy!

above: I'm in love with this beige-grey-ish color for fall (it even matches my nails!) and this small cross-body bag is perfect for football games or running errands.

above: I loved this cross-front sweater so much you KNOW it came home with me! I am wearing a small here.

above: Fall is a great time to stock up on cardigans. I love this chunky knit cardigan in a classic cotton knit.  All the warmth, none of the itchy wool. Also, how cute is this "LOVE U" tee?

above: I am OBSESSED with this quilted pink bag for fall.... the double gold chain is just so beautiful. It's also available in a few other colors as well!

above: This super soft twist front top comes in about a million colors. I already own it grey and love it... this pink color was pretty irresistible too. I'm wearing an XS here.

above: Bucket bags are a huge trend this fall. How cute is this under $50 option? I'm showing the pink here, but it's available in lots of other colors too!


above and below: This turtleneck wrap top is SO soft, oh my goodness!  I couldn't figure out if you wear the cross in the front or the back, so I tried both and liked both! This is the PERFECT Saturday top and is available in quite a few colors too... I really love the black also.



 

site design by kiki co.