Monday, September 10, 2018

my everyday style: what's your Starbucks order?

It's Monday morning and I'm dragging a little... that can only mean one thing: it's time for a Starbucks run! I'm a Starbucks gal through and through... nothing makes me happier than quick swinging through the Starbies drive-thru for a little pep-me-up.  The ironic thing is that I don't drink coffee. Ironic or just plain sad!?!? More like sad! I love coffee, especially the smell of it. But my body hates coffee... so I'm decaf or bean-free and really more like bean-free on most days.  It doesn't keep me from enjoying a delish Starbucks drink though.  So the question of the day is: What is your Starbucks order? Seriously! Dish in the comments... I want to know! :)

On low-carb days or if I'm going before I break my fast I go for an unsweetened Pineapple Black Iced Tea or the Passion Tango Iced Tea unsweetened. Both are SO delicious and thirst quenching, even with no sweetener.  But my "usual" order is always a Venti Berry Hibiscus Refresher. I am seriously addicted to those things.  This drink is reserved for regular macro days and within my eating window (you can find out more about how I carb-cycle or maintain intermittent fasting here!).  When I just can't say "no" to a coffee craving I go for a Decaf Almond Milk Latte either iced or warm - these are great for low carb days as well!

Now can we talk about this floral blouse? I am SO in love with it! I'm not usually big into florals but I couldn't resist this one.  It's absolutely perfect for warm fall days since it's nice and lightweight and as the weather cools I will for sure be pairing it with a cardigan, leather jacket or military style jacket.  When I snagged these mules this fall I knew I loved them but I was a little wary about if they were practical or not - since then, I've been wearing them non-stop. Unfortunately this exact pair is sold out - but this pair and this pair are quite similar!  So I'm pretty sure they pass the practical test. I've been loving both these jeans and this bag so far this fall as well.  Both are big winners in my book!









Outfit Details:
Mules (similar or similar)



 

site design by kiki co.