Monday, August 27, 2018

new arrivals for fall!

New fall arrivals at your favorite stores are DEFINITELY a highlight of August and September! If you love fall like I do... it's like Christmas came early! For today's post I did a little (okay, a LOT!) of window shopping and rounded up all the fun pieces for fall that are catching my eye right now. Textures like chunky sweaters and suede booties are giving me all the hearts in my eyes! Patterns like mini dots, florals, leopard, camo and plaid are getting me SO excited for all fall brings.  

What I love is that all of these pieces are super easy to wear for busy moms and also super budget friendly... nearly everything featured here is under $100, except for a few items that are still in the $100 price range but SO worth the extra splurge!


bandana scarf, I love a bandana scarf for fall and this silk scarf is BEAUTIFUL and the perfect color combo for fall.
distressed camo jeans, I love the idea of pairing camo jeans with a simple sweater and flats for a fun and trendy look for fall. This pair is a great price!
grey cowl neck sweatshirt, fall means ALL the cozy things and this sweatshirt is perfect for lazy Saturdays watching football.
wrap dress, I am such a sucker for a good dress lately and this wrap dress is perfect for the office or with a denim jacket thrown over top for a more casual look.
camel hobo bag, I love a classic camel colored bag for fall. This one is gorgeous and you won't believe the price!
plaid scarf, I snagged this plaid scarf during the NSale and it promptly sold out, I'm so glad it's back because it a GREAT scarf at a great price!
leopard cardigan, I'm loving leopard for fall and this cardigan would be so fun to throw over a simple tank and jeans combo!
pink sneakers, give me all the pink! I love how this pink is more of a dusty pink, it's the perfect hue for fall!
blue cardigan, this blue cardigan reminds me of the color of denim - pair it now with white jeans and a striped tank or later with dark rinse jeans.
cowl sweatshirt dress, if you are looking for a fall friendly everyday dress - this is the one! It looks so cozy and is available in lots of colors!
velvet loafers, loafers are my jam and this velvet pair is perfect for fall AND winter!
ankle boots, ankle boots are the best for fall and ankle wedges are even better! They give a little height while still being extremely comfortable.
distressed jeans, who doesn't love a good pair of distressed jeans? I would pair these with oversized sweaters and sneakers for Saturdays at kids' sports!
grey zip knit jacket, quite possibly the perfect fall jacket! Doesn't this look so cozy?
camo tote, I just snagged this for myself for fall and you guys, it's SO cute! Plus, click through and see if can you spot the bunny in the camo print!




 

site design by kiki co.