Monday, June 11, 2018

my everyday style: a little black dress!

You know I love those super versatile pieces for my wardrobe... if I can style it up a million ways it's likely going to find a place in my closet. I raved and raved about this dress in GREY here (it's been a very popular post for the last month!) and loved it so much I decided I needed it in black too.  This dress is super comfortable and flattering and the best part is that it's available in tons of colors for a great price too. It's seriously a no-brainer!  I love the cross front hem and the ruching that runs from the waist through the hips accentuates your curves in the best way possible. On top of all that it's just plain comfortable, which I know I've already mentioned but it bears repeating.

Today I styled this dress into two super cute looks - one that's perfect for date night or girls night out with friends and one that is more casual for a day date or weekend activities like heading to brunch and the farmers market.  For the date night look I paired the dress with neutral accessories like this bamboo clutch, a gold statement necklace and nude heels (these are on sale by the way!). And for the daytime look I went with no-brainer pairings like sneakers, a tote and a denim jacket.

I can't decide which look I like better - I love them both so much... which is your favorite?















Outfit Details:
Dress - great price and lots of colors!

Date night look: heels (on sale!), bamboo clutch, bracelet, necklace, sunglasses




SaveSave

 

site design by kiki co.