Tuesday, April 17, 2018

19 new arrivals for spring!

You guys!!! The new arrivals for spring are amazing right now... I literally want to take them ALL home with me... no new arrival left behind friends.  You know that feeling? I will tell you what though - before I dig into these new arrivals for spring, some actual spring weather would be nice... I'm typing this with the remnants of our weekend snow and ice storm still on the ground - make it stop!

These new arrivals are giving me life and sunshine (that and the extended forecast where it's finally warm!) right now.  These pink sneakers are a big YES in my book.  I can't get over colorful stripes like this clutchoff the shoulder dress or this fun t-shirt. A simple cardigan or shirt dress are classics that will be staples for spring and summer no doubt. I am pretty smitten with the delicate details on this embroidered tank and the tiny buttons on this chambray cami - wouldn't they be gorgeous layered with a cardigan or on their own for super hot summer days? I'm obsessed with knotted details for sandals this season - do you like the pink or the red?   Eyelet details are of course always in style for spring, this simple white t-shirt with eyelet trim would be perfect for everyday wear and this navy and red eyelet dress would be perfect for spring weddings.  There are so many goodies here friends... happy shopping and, more importantly happy spring!





 

site design by kiki co.