Wednesday, March 14, 2018

stripe obsession!

You gals know I am obsessed with stripes... I just LOVE wearing them.  And if it isn't broken, why fix it? It's been years now that I've been loving stripes.  Hold on friends, it may be years more! Spring is the absolute BEST time to find some great striped pieces because they make the perfect transition from winter to spring.  Today I rounded up some pretty awesome striped pieces... I'll be honest, I pretty much want to buy every single one of these pieces. So if you are having trouble showing restraint, well, know that you aren't alone!  At the top of my list are: this dress (so classic!), these sandals (perfect for summer date nights!), this dip dye top (OBSESSED!) and this sweater (so easy!) looks perfect for everyday wear.








 

site design by kiki co.