Wednesday, March 21, 2018

my everyday style: an easy day to night dress!

I mentioned last week that my goal for spring/spring break/warm weather dressing is to find easy everyday dresses that work for errands, family time, or that can even be dressed up for a dinner out or date night.  I have really lucked out with some fun options that I have found recently... this striped peasant-style dress is a perfect example.  It's great for throwing over a suit for the pool or beach, wearing with sandals for a warm day of errands or spring break fun and it can definitely be dressed up with wedges for a dinner out or even for a casual spring wedding.  Basically this dress is a dream.  Plus, am I the only gal that loves a dress with long sleeves for a change? Because I'm always on the hunt for easy everyday dresses like this one... I linked a few more options below!

As I write this post I am realizing how much I am craving some greenery in my life right about now! We took these photos when we were in Florida in February - which now seems like ages ago. I don't know about you, but my neighborhood is looking pretty brown and drab right now... I can't wait for flowers and grass and trees to start sprouting again!  It's so refreshing to see. Now that spring is officially here, I'm hoping the weather gets the hint!










Outfit Details


Or shop some fun everyday dresses here...

 

site design by kiki co.