Tuesday, March 6, 2018

12 sneakers perfect for spring!

I used to believe that sneakers were only for athletic endeavors - and since I'm not so great in the "athletic" department I mostly steered away from them.  But lately, they've been creeping into my wardrobe on a regular basis and I'm surprised by how much I love wearing them and styling outfits around them.  And as a busy mom, I'll be honest having sneakers being "trendy" is pretty much like winning the lottery! Today I rounded up 12 awesome pairs of sneakers that will be perfect for spring! I've got my eye on a few of these styles myself...

How about you? Are you loving this whole stylish sneaker trend that is happening right now? I know they don't show up a lot here on the blog, but if you follow me on Instagram I post my everyday outfits more regularly there and they get pretty good airtime.

I love the idea pairing easy slides with skinny jeans and an oversized spring sweater for running errands.  This fun glitter pair would be super cute paired with your workout outfit for heading to the yoga studio.   Classic sneakers like this white pair or this navy pair is perfect for pairing with white jeans and tanks this spring/summer.  Or I love the idea of this camo or striped pair with an easy t-shirt dress and denim jacket this spring for an easy weekend look.  The options are endless!

1. cream Adidas joggers (available in tons of colors!) 2. glitter sneakers (omg, so cute!) 3. camo slip ons (also available in leopard print - so fun!) 4. pink perforated lace ups (under $25 and SO cute!) 5. white mesh lace ups (aren't these so 90's flash-back in a good way?) 6. classic white sneakers with gold piping (adorable!) 7. white lace ups with pastel stripes 8. blue & white striped knot slip on 9. pink perforated slip ons 10. camel leather slip ons (I own these in black and they are incredibly comfortable!) 11. white lace ups with pink soles (also available in navy!) 12. navy canvas lace ups (I own these in white and wear them a ton in the summer!)



 

site design by kiki co.