Thursday, February 22, 2018

on my radar: February 2017

Oh February... you are good for two things: Valentine's (which is sadly over now) and spring dreaming... I've definitely got one foot in spring over here and anxiously waiting for some warm and sunny spring days. With that in mind these are a few things that are on my radar this month!


I just snagged this striped twist back top and seriously the back is SO cute! The way the back twists makes it quite flattering on the front too... I'm almost thinking of going back for one in a solid color too!

These bow flat sandals are SO adorable! I ordered a similar pair last season and they didn't fit and when I went to reorder they were sold out - so I definitely want to snag them this year!

I've been looking for a new spring jacket and I just purchased this cropped trench coat - it's adorable and I love that it's cropped as often times long trench coats seem to be overwhelming on me. 

This cardigan seems like the perfect winter-to-spring wardrobe piece.  It looks cozy and warm but not too heavy or this striped cardigan is also super cute!

Investing in a new pair of white jeans is on my list for spring. I tried a few options last summer and really struck out and just quit - now I'm ready to start again (why are they so difficult to find?) and I just saw this new style of white jeans that is straight and cropped. I'm curious to give them a try.

The perfect spring or spring break clutch: this pom pom clutch!!! And it's under $30! 

Any one else so ready to ditch the 4 layers of clothing they call winter pajamas!?!? What was "cute and cozy" last fall is now just annoying - I'm so ready for some summer pjs and these striped pajamas are just SO cute!

My spring obsession right now: woven flats.  How fun are these woven gold flats? They would look amazing with some white jeans and a little tan for spring and summer, wouldn't they?



 

site design by kiki co.