Friday, November 10, 2017

my everyday style: leopard print vest!

Each holiday season I like to snag a few quintessentially "festive" pieces for my wardrobe.  A plaid scarf (I'm loving this one), something a little glittery (how about these beauties!?!?) or something that is over the top and wintry like this leopard faux fur vest. I can see this getting pulled out for LOTS of holiday parties and events this year.

I loved pairing it with a long sleeve striped tee for a mild late fall day, but I can also envision wearing it with a sweater for cooler temps or even layered over a leather jacket for very chilly days. Wouldn't that be so cute? And the best part is that while it looks festive and fun it feels super comfortable and easy to wear.  That is the best combo in my opinion. This outfit would be a great Thanksgiving Day look... or perfect for tackling those Black Friday deals.  Or dress it up with black pants or leather-look leggings for Christmas party season.










Outfit Details:
Jeans - on sale!



 

site design by kiki co.