Monday, November 13, 2017

Instagram Lately!

I always love pulling together my favorite Instagram looks together here on the blog every month. It's one of my favorite posts to pull together and it's one of your guys' favorite posts too.  It's a great visual overview of the past month as far as outfits go and also doubles as a great reference for outfit ideas... don't know what to wear? Recreate one of these looks!  How easy is that?

If you don't already follow me on Instagram... what are you waiting for? Head on over! There is lots of extra content there that you don't see on the blog and also some behind the scenes stuff that is fun too! I hope you will join me there!

I'm all about the cozy sweater and scarf pairings these days! (sweater, scarf, boots, jeans)

I love a good cape! This past weekend was so freezing it was all the warm knits all weekend! (cape, jeans, similar boots, similar hat, mittens)


A pom pom hat is definitely a part of my mom uniform these days... they are so warm and perfect for protecting that blow out from rain or snow! (sweater, hat, bag)

One of my favorite parts about colder temps? The cozy pajamas of course! These thermal pants are so soft and I buy a few new pairs each year - they are under $20 and are available in the cutest patterns! (sweatshirt, hat)

Neutrals are perfect for cold and gloomy days! (similar jeans, flats, sweater, scarf, bag)

I've gotten an unbelievable amount of wear out of this quilted jacket. It's just so cozy! (less expensive version of jacket, sweater, ankle bootssimilar jeans)

I've got scarves and sweaters on repeat... and repeat. (sweater, scarf, jeans, flats, purse)

I'm obsessed with this striped sweatshirt! It's perfect for Saturday errands and lounging. (jeans, sneakers, tote)


 

site design by kiki co.