Thursday, November 16, 2017

holiday gift guide 2017: gifts for her!

Today I've got another awesome gift guide for you! And this time it's all about the ladies in your life... mothers, babysitters, teachers, bffs, sisters, nieces... or let's be honest - YOU! There is no shame in forwarding this blog post on to the guy in your life for inspiration. The guys usually need a little, ahem, 'inspiration' now and again!

When I pull together these gift guides I always like to make sure I am keeping it real... for my guys gift guide (here) I always run the gifts by my husband first.  I make sure to ask him if it's something he would ACTUALLY like to see under the tree for himself to make sure I am on the right track.  For the girls gift guide I always choose items that I love and also that I think are a good price point or are reasonable for what I would spend on a gift.  It's great to splurge on a gift from time to time but it's important to have a few budget friendly picks too!

These gifts here are some of my favorite to give and get.  A gorgeous scarf, the perfect pajamas, my favorite candle and candy, a few practical gifts like luggage or a cosmetic pouch,  a few beauty picks like my mini facial oil set or a lip gloss set and even a few home items like this cozy blanket or an aromatherapy diffuser (I use mine non-stop in the winter) round out the list. So whatever budget or lady you have to shop for, there is sure to be something here for her (and by her, I mean her and you, wink wink).



leopard walletkendra scott necklacepom pom hat (only $15!), polka dot pajamas (under $100!), faux fur/pom pom throw blanketlip gloss set (I love their minty scent!), pink scarf (under $25!), candy bento box (under $50!), 'she believed she could so she did' bracelet (only $35!), luggage set'make mine a double' insulated mugfleece lined slipper socksvolcano candle (my FAVORITE candle to burn!), nude eye trio (I'm obsessed with this eyeliner/eyeshadow combo!), polka dot cosmetic pouch (only $15!), convertible bow gloves/mittensrose gold wireless headphones (under $100!), pull over fleece (under $100), "hello" balloons shelf art (so cute!), aromatherapy diffuser (under $40!)


Scroll through the items below to see them all!


 

site design by kiki co.