Wednesday, November 15, 2017

my everyday style: velvet for the holidays!

You guys! Velvet is so hot right now and I can absolutely say I am loving it! It's the perfect festive accent this time of year and I definitely plan on wearing it to holiday parties and gatherings from now until New Years. From velvet skinny jeans (gimme gimme!), to easy velvet long sleeve tees, to blazers, to festive dresses, bags and shoes.  You are really going to want to snag some velvet pieces for your closet this winter!

It was love at first sight with this velvet top I am wearing here. I love the drapey cut and the peplum is so flattering!  It's crazy soft and the peplum seam is elastic - elastic! - so it's incredibly comfortable too. This is the perfect wear to Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve top and it's available in a few colors too... although this pink stole my heart.

If you are loving velvet as much as I am this season then read on below... I've rounded up some super cute velvet pieces that you are sure to love this holiday season!


Shop the look here...







Outfit Details:
Jeans - on sale!

Shop my look here...


Shop my velvet picks here..


 

site design by kiki co.