Tuesday, October 24, 2017

25 gorgeous outerwear picks under $200!

Oh hello cold snap!  This week in Michigan it turned cold and rainy fall, versus the warm and sunny fall we've been having up until this point. And since I'm not a huge winter-lover, I am still in full denial that winter is on it's way! So while I'm not ready to face winter, I will be willing to face it under one condition: that I can do it in style!  And on a budget... always on a budget too.

Today I rounded up so, so many amazing outerwear pieces to get you through this cold snap and all the upcoming cold snaps until spring shows it's face in the best way I know how.  I say this every year and I honestly believe it: gorgeous coats, cozy scarves and warm hats make winter bearable and even give me a little pep in my step through the cold grey days. Good quality warm coats and scarves and hats can really put a dent in your wallet, so today I pulled together what I think are some really great values on these big investment pieces.  I think you will like these pieces as much as I do! A few are on my wishlist already!



Top row, from left: navy peacoat - under $50 and more colors available!pink Moto jacket - 5 colors available & under $100!army green parka - available in 4 colors!camel wool coat- available in 6 beautiful colors!grey long wrap dress - obsessed with this one and is available in 4 colors!

Second row, from left: army green peacoatcamel peacoat - available in 5 colors and under $50!navy short puffer coat - under $50!faux fur leopard coat - under $100!camel faux fur collar coat - so pretty and also in black!





 

site design by kiki co.