Monday, June 12, 2017

my everyday style: summer basics!

Summer dressing definitely calls for highly versatile pieces on a daily basis.  I often go from getting work done, to driving the kids around, to running errands and even to the pool all in one day.  I either need to wear those super flexible pieces or I end up changing my outfit 5 times a day.  That is why I just LOVE easy tunics like this one. It is lightweight enough for everyday wear (i.e. in and out of AC  100x a day) and also for heading to the pool in too.  It's easy and comfortable and just what a busy summer day calls for.

These are the last of the photos from our trip to Hawaii... This past spring I really enjoyed bringing some of my travel outfits to the blog (you can see all my travel looks here).  We are already scheming about when we can get back to Hawaii - we loved our time on the Big Island, but would love to explore more of the islands in that amazing State.  It was truly a trip of a lifetime.








Outfit Details:
Tunic (old but similar, similar, or similar)



 

site design by kiki co.