Tuesday, June 6, 2017

my everyday style: a dress for all occasions!

It's that time of year... event season!  There are graduations, weddings, parties and showers galore and  even the summer fundraiser season is back in full swing.  It means one thing: you (and me!) need a dress or three to wear to all these fabulous summer soirĂ©es - am I right!?!  Well I'm on it friends!  Exhibit A: this GORGEOUS blue floral dress.  I don't usually go for florals, but this pattern totally caught my eye.  And can we talk about the stunning pleats at the bottom of this dress? They had me instantly hooked.  Plus there are some major "swing" vibes for hitting the dance floor (should one materialize at your next event!) with this dress.

If this dress isn't speaking your language... I rounded up tons of other party-ready dresses below! You are sure to find one you love... and just to sweeten the deal, I made sure to find plenty in the $100 and under price point! Because, sheesh - these parties can get expensive! No need to break the budget on a super fabulous dress.











Outfit Details:
Bracelet (mine is old, but similar or similar)

Shop the look...


Shop other party-ready dresses...




 

site design by kiki co.