Thursday, May 4, 2017

travel diaries: the "one"!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... the one shoulder top is my JAM this spring and summer. After unsuccessfully trying to take part in the off-the-shoulder trend - which looks so cute on other girls and is a complete train wreck on me - I found that the ONE SHOULDER top is the perfect alternative!  

This white one shoulder top may look familiar... I also have a blue one. :)  I loved it so much I bought it twice! As I type this, it's only $12! So you can't beat that for summer.  It's comfortable and easy to wear and best of all is great for humid summer days - which are coming! I wore it with easy cut-off shorts while we were in Hawaii, but I plan to wear it with jeans this spring too for the perfect date night or girls lunch outfit. 

I rounded up TONS of super cute one shoulder tops below... you definitely need to add one of these cuties to your wardrobe!









Outfit Details
Sandals - available in three colors!

Shop cute one shoulder tops...


Shop my head to toe look here...



 

site design by kiki co.