Thursday, March 16, 2017

travel diaries: the little white dress!

Confession: I don't always LOVE dresses. I mean, I like them and all, but they aren't naturally my first choice for spring and summer.  And I always feel a little sheepish for mentioning it because so many gals are all "dresses are life." The ironic thing is that every time I wear a dress, I am always SO happy I did.  But in general I just don't. Am I making any sense at all!?!? 

My point is this: I don't wear dresses as often as I SHOULD.  I tend to only buy and wear them for special events. But I really need to re-think dresses for everyday wear.  Take this little white dress for example... forget the fact red wine is off the table for the evening, this little white dress is so easy and versatile I want to start hoarding white dresses.  When we were on vacation a few weeks back I wore it on it's own, because it was so dang hot.  But for spring this dress would be perfect with a leather jacket, a military-inspired jacket or a denim jacket for an extra layer.  And while sandals are fun... espadrilles, sneakers, wedges or even ankle boots would be super cute with this dress.

You gals will be sad to know this dress is no longer available (I snagged it last fall on clearance for a trip that ended up being cancelled)... BUT I found tons of other REALLY cute white dresses for you (and I!) to love just as much and linked them up below. 







Outfit Details:

Shop more white dresses below....


Shop my head to toe look below...



 

site design by kiki co.